About Our Inclusive Program
There is something about playing the game that lights up a person’s eyes. But for children facing serious physical and mental disabilities that opportunity can often be difficult to achieve.
Our Inclusive Program removes the barriers that keep children with mental and physical disabilities off the baseball field and lets them experience the joy of playing baseball.
But it’s more than playing a game. SRV Baseball Inclusive Program is about making new friends, building self-esteem and being treated just like other athletes. SRV Baseball Inclusive Program serves children who suffer from any physical or mental disabilities, which causes them to be excluded, whether intentionally or not, from conventional Baseball experiences.
Our players may not be able to run the bases or hit the ball as well as some of their peers, but they have an equal amount of love and determination to play baseball. We want to help them achieve that dream.
SRV Baseball Inclusive Program is designed as a school based program. For more detailed information, download our information pack here.
- Location, Dates & Program length. This is a school based program run within the school over an 8 week program.
- Program Cost. $150/participant. NDIS eligible, Fair Play Vouchers accepted, Sibling discounts available.
- Great Training Program delivered by qualified coaches
- Modified equipment to aid inclusivity and enjoyment
- Fun, Friendships, Music
- Sport specific training & games
- Equipment required to run session (nets, bats, balls, bases, gloves etc)
- Each participant receives a free baseball cap